- THE POLICY
- This document (“Policy”) applies to all personal data collected by Limestone Network (Singapore) Pte Ltd. referred to herein as “Limestone Network”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”.
- The term “You” in this policy is referred to anyone using our website.
- The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of how Limestone Network manages Personal Data.
- This Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Limestone Network in respect of Your Personal Data, and Your consents herein are additional to any rights which Limestone Network may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
- Limestone Network may from time to time update this Policy Site to ensure that this Policy is consistent with Our future developments, industry trends, and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to Your rights at law, You agree to be bounded by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time on Our website (the “Site”): https://www.limestone.network.
- By interacting with Us, submitting information to use, or signing up for any products and services offered by Us, You agree and consent to Limestone Network collecting, using, and disclosing Your Personal Data to Limestone Network’s authorized service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Policy.
- This Policy applies to information We collect on www.limestone.network and its subdomains when:
- visitors use our Site
- users who register their emails with Us; and
- COLLECTION, DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- When You register Your email with us, We may use Your personal data for the followings:
- To administer Your Limestone Network account and provide services to You;
- To carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from You;
- To send You marketing materials, including but not limited to newsletters and information about Limestone Network products and services, and updates on Our latest promotions, new products, and services.
- From time to time, Limestone Network may also collect personal data about You,
- when You submit statements, reports, or other documents relating to the use of Our Services;
- through telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, or other forms of correspondences with Us;
- From law enforcement agencies, or other agencies and sources. And,
- from other sources such as third-party websites or social media services in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media service.
- We may disclose or transfer the personal data inside or outside Singapore for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes”):
- to administer Your Limestone Network account and provide services to You; including but not limited to the facilitating of funds for Customers, maintaining accurate “know your customer” information, to verify the identities or authorities of Customers and/or their representatives who contact Limestone Network or may be contacted by Limestone Network, and to carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from Customers and/or their representatives;
- to facilitate transactions;
- to comply with this Agreement and any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by Limestone Network from time to time and/or at any time;
- to carry out, monitor and analyze Our business;
- to send You marketing materials that You have agreed to receive, including but not limited to newsletters sent by Us via email, information sent by Us about Limestone Network products and services, including updates on Our latest promotions and new products and services, via email, text message or phone call;
- as part of any sales, mergers, or similar change of Limestone Network’s business;
- to comply with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in any country;
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud;
- Personal data may be disclosed to Our Services providers providing services that are necessary for the Purposes. In such an event, We shall procure Our Services providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same, strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Limestone Network will retain Your Personal Data for only as long as the Purposes for which such data is collected or used, or where necessary for Our legal or business purposes.
- Limestone Network will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for those purposes.
- YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS
- You have the rights to access, update or correct the personal data We hold about You, or withdraw Your consent to the use, collection, and disclosure of Your personal data. Please note that if You withdraw consent, We may still be permitted to hold, use or disclose some of Your information as required or permitted by law.
- It is of utmost importance to Us that Your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that You have provided to Us has been changed, or if you wish to cancel your registration with Limestone Network, please inform Us via email at [email protected]
You may request or may be required by Us, to correct or remove information that You or We think is inaccurate.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, permitted by applicable law, who assist Us in operating Our website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. In such an event, We shall procure Our service providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same, strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- We may also release Your information when We believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Site policies, or protect Ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, trend and data analysis, or other uses.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- SALE OF BUSINESS
- DEEMED CONSENT
- You voluntarily, or in reasonable circumstances, provide the data to Limestone Network for the Purpose and use of Our Services; and
- through Your continued use of Limestone Network’s services.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- If You:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
You can contact our Data Protection Officer via [email protected] To contact Our Personal Data Protection Officer, please include 'Re: PDPA' in the Email Subject title.
- If You withdraw Your consent to any or all use or disclosure of Your Personal Data- depending on the nature of Your request, Limestone Network may not be in a position to continue providing Our products or services to You or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement You may have agreed with us. Limestone Network’s legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such events.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
as well as information collected from Users through other electronic or non-electronic means.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies, do visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The above websites will teach you how to remove cookies from your browser, or you can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, certain functions on our site may be affected if you have the cookies removed from your browser.
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures, technical and organizational measures to safeguard Your personal information.
If the Company’s business is sold or integrated with another business, Your personal data may be disclosed to Our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers. Consequently, Your personal data will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
You are deemed to have understood and given Your consent to the terms of this Policy when:
You are deemed to have understood and given Your consent to the terms of this Policy;
This Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.