"Account" means the user account assigned to User upon registration pursuant to Clause 4;
"Confidential Information" includes, but is not limited to, trade secrets, personal data, intellectual property rights, and any information that should be reasonably be recognized as confidential information;
"Content" includes, but is not limited to, texts, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, files, photographs, logos, slogans or any other material that is published on the platform or any other platform;
"Intellectual Property Rights" includes, but is not limited to, service marks, trademarks, copyrights, trade and business names, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off, trade secrets, confidentiality, know-how and information used in or relating to the Services, the benefit of all licenses, permissions and rights given or granted to Limestone Network by third parties;
"Limestone Network", "Our", "Us" or "We" refers to Limestone Network Pte Ltd (Registration No. 201822714Z), a company incorporated in Singapore;
"Limestone Network Data" means Limestone Network's trade secrets, confidential information, intellectual property rights, and such other information that is proprietary to Limestone Network;
"Personal data" refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data or (b) from that data and other information that We have or are likely to have access, including data in Our records as may be updated from time to time. Such data includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, bank account details;"
Platform" means http://www.limestone.network and/ or the Limestone Smart City App operated by Limestone Network through the platform, offline or through such other means as Limestone Network deems necessary to facilitate the provision of such services and such contemplated transactions;
"Platform Documents" means all agreements, contracts and other related documents that User enters into in relation to the Services;
"Purpose" means the provision of the Services and operation of the Platform; managing and administering the User's Account and Limestone Network’s relationship with the User; sending transactional messages including responding to User's questions, comments, or requests, providing customer service and support, sending the User technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; personalising the Services, including providing content, features or advertisements that match the User's interests or preferences; sending marketing and/or promotional materials about Limestone Network’s Services or the products or services of its affiliates and business partners, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, updates and other news about Limestone Network, which the User may opt out of receiving; notifying User of any changes to the Platform or the Services that may affect the User; monitoring and analysing trends, usage and activities in connection with the services; investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to the platform and/or use of the Services and other illegal activities; to generate credit assessment reports about the User for Our business; to remunerate a User’s Introducer or Referral Partner in a manner that is reasonable; and complying with the applicable laws and regulations;
"Services" means the services and the transactions contemplated in connection with such services provided through the Platform;
"Trade Secrets" refers to ideas, know-how, show how, methods, techniques or processes that derives independent economic value from not being generally known to, and not being readily accessible persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use;
"User", "You" or "Your" refers to the person using the platform whether as a visitor or as a registered member;
"User Data" includes, but is not limited to, User's personal information (confidential or otherwise), trade secrets and know-how, User's business, trade and financial information and such other information that is proprietary to User;
- words importing the plural shall, except where the context otherwise requires, include the singular and vice versa;
- references to the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter genders and vice versa; and
- references to persons shall be construed as references to an individual, firm, company, body corporate, statutory board, government body, incorporated body of persons, association or trust as the context may require, and their respective successors in title and assigns
- If a material change is made, we may notify You by email, a notice on the platform, or at such other places We deem appropriate. A "material change" will be determined at Our sole discretion, in good faith, using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE
- As a condition of using certain aspects of the platform and Services, You will be required to register with Limestone Network and select a “UserID” and password.
- You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. We reserve the right to request additional information or supporting documents to verify Your identity as well as the ownership of the bank account designated to Your Account.
- You shall not use as Your UserID any name or term that (i) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or (iii) is offensive, vulgar, or obscene. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion to refuse registration of, or cancel a “UserID”. A failure to comply with the foregoing may also result in the suspension or termination of Your Account.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your Account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password to Your Account. You shall never use another User’s Account. You shall immediately notify Limestone Network in writing of any unauthorized use of Your account, or other known Account-related security breaches.
- We shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of Your Account details being shared by You. If You use a shared computer, it is recommended that You do not save Your Account details in Your internet browser.
- If You have reason to believe that Your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, You should contact Us immediately to suspend Your Account.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You warrant that all personal particulars and information provided in the creation of Your Account are complete, true, and accurate. You shall ensure that such personal particulars and information are kept updated in Your User profile.
- You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs on Your Account and You are solely responsible for ensuring the security of Your Account. You shall be liable for any and all loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) that We may suffer as a result of any authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to You or any third party caused by any unauthorized use of Your Account.
- You hereby agree that in respect of any personal information that You have submitted to us, we are entitled to use such information:
- in furtherance of the Services or any transactions that You wish to participate in
- or record purposes and verification of Your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using such information to communicate with You;
- to conduct statistical analysis of the users of platform including (but not limited to) the number of users, frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for Our business plans, the enhancement of Our services and conveying such information in general terms (but no information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with Limestone Network;
- to keep You informed via e-mail and electronic newsletters regarding the Services and potential transactions;
- to comply with any request from any third party or any Order of Court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offense, misdeeds, and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any Users.
- You hereby release Limestone Network from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, or damages which You may sustain in connection with Your particulars or information being used in the manner set out in this Clause.
- PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect and use personal data belonging to You in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
- You are deemed to have consented (or obtained the consent of the Relevant Individuals) to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data of Relevant Individuals by Your continued dealing, use of Limestone Network’s Services, and/or acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- We agree and warrant that:
- The personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will be processed and used solely for the Purpose and Permitted Purposes;
- The processing and transfer of personal data will be in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA; and
- We shall notify you of any request for disclosure received from any authority or individual.
- We shall:
- Implement appropriate security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access;
- Keep the personal data collected only for as long as it is necessary for the Purpose and Permitted Purposes or as is required by the applicable law, whichever is later.
- We may disclose or transfer the personal data inside or outside Singapore for the following purposes (collectively, “Permitted Purposes”):
- to administer Your Limestone Network account and provide services to You including but not limited to the facilitating of funds for Customers, maintaining accurate “know your customer” information, to verify the identities or authorities of Customers and/or their representatives who contact Limestone Network or may be contacted by Limestone Network, and to carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from Customers and/or their representatives;
- to facilitate transactions;
- to comply with this Agreement and any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by Limestone Network from time to time and at any time;
- to carry out, monitor and analyze Our business;
- to send You marketing material that You have agreed to receive, including but not limited to newsletters sent by Us via email, information sent by Us about Limestone Network products and services, including updates on Our latest promotions and new products and services, via email, text message or phone call;
- as part of any sales, mergers, or similar change of Limestone Network’s business;
- to comply with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in any country;
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud; and
- to generate credit assessment reports about You for Our business.
- to remunerate Your Introducer or Referral Partner in a manner that is reasonable.
- Personal data may be disclosed to Our service providers providing services that are necessary for the Purpose and Permitted Purposes. In such event, We shall procure Our service providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same, strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- If You have given false or inaccurate information or if We suspect fraud, we will record this and may pass this information to fraud prevention and law enforcement agencies
- You have the right to access, update or correct the personal data We hold about You, or withdraw Your consent to the use, collection and, disclosure of Your personal data (subject to certain exceptions). Please note that if You withdraw consent, we may still be permitted to hold, use or disclose some of Your information as required or permitted by law, and, we may no longer be able to provide the Services to You.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- You acknowledge that in the course of Limestone Network providing the Services, you may be granted access to Confidential Information belonging to other Users, Limestone Network, its affiliates, associates, or business partners. Confidential information shall not include information that is:
- is available in the public domain through no breach of the User Agreement or other wrongful act on Your part;
- already in Your possession at the time of disclosure and without restriction as to confidentiality;
- received by You from a third party without any restriction on disclosure and without breach of agreement or other wrongful act on Your part;
- independently developed by You without reference to the confidential information;
- is required to be disclosed by law or order of a Court of competent jurisdiction, provided that You shall furnish prompt written notice of such required disclosure and reasonably cooperate with Limestone Network to seek a protective order or other appropriate protection of the Confidential Information; and any disclosure under this sub-clause is limited to the extent of the legal requirement
- You shall keep such Confidential Information strictly confidential and shall use the Confidential Information solely for the purposes and in connection with the Services and/or in respect of any transaction that You have participated in, or intend to participate
- Save for the aforesaid, you shall not copy, publish, disseminate, use or otherwise exploit such Confidential Information
- As damages may not be sufficient remedy for a breach of this Clause, we reserve the right to seek specific performance or injunctive relief to prevent any threatened or actual breach of this Clause. The obligations of confidentiality contained in this Clause shall survive the termination of the User Agreement.
- TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTION
- All Content on the platform is proprietary to or is licensed by Limestone Network. Such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights that are governed by Singapore and worldwide copyright laws.
- You shall not without Our prior written approval:
- use the Trade Marks in relation to any product, service, merchandise or platform;
- copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, publish, post, or otherwise use or exploit any Content on the platform in any way or for any purpose;
- distribute or make any part of the platform available over any other platform or any network;
- hyperlink or in-link the platform and/or Trade Marks to any platform;
- frame or otherwise incorporate into another platform any of the Content or other materials on the platform.
- Whilst You may use the Trade Marks or the platform in a descriptive manner, You shall not refer to the Trade Marks or the platform in any way to suggest that You or Your platform is affiliated to or is endorsed by Limestone Network, its affiliates, associates, business partners or service providers.
- ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
- You may only use the platform in a manner that is lawful and ensure that You comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations.
- You shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any information, content, or proprietary rights that You do not have a right to transmit;
- post or transmit any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising any part of the platform;
- use the platform to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the platform, the server on which platform is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to the platform.
- attack the platform by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack, spam, or by any other means;
- use the platform in any way or for any purpose that is illegal, fraudulent, or intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- By breaching the provisions of this Clause, You may be committing a criminal offense. We will report such breaches to the relevant authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them.
- issue You with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against You;
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- The platform and Service are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality.
- No Content in the platform shall constitute financial, legal, or risk assessment advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. You should always seek independent professional or specialist advice before participating in any transaction.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the platform will meet Your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on the platform is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Whilst We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the platform is secure and free from viruses and other malware, We do not guarantee that the platform is secure or free from viruses or other malware and will not accept any liability in this regard. You are responsible for protecting Your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- OUR LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the platform or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on the platform.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We shall not accept any liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of the platform due to external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Limestone Network shall not be in breach of this Agreement, nor be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any other obligations under this Agreement arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions, accidents beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any of the following:
- acts of God, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster;
- war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotions or riots;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- fire, explosion or accidental damage;
- collapse of building structures, failure of plant machinery, machinery, computers or vehicles;
- interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water;
- any labor disputes, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts;
- any interruption to the Platform or Services outside the reasonable control of Limestone Network; and/or
- acts of any government or authority.
- In the event that any such delay or non-performance continues for a period in excess of 120 calendar days, Limestone Network shall have the right to terminate this Agreement by giving the Customer fourteen (14) Business Days’ notice in writing prior to such termination without affecting any rights accruing prior to such termination.
- AUTHORISATIONS, ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS
- The User authorizes Limestone Network and/or its agents to:
- conduct credit checks on User;
- obtain and verify any information about the User as Limestone Network may in its sole and absolute discretion deem fit and the User authorizes all sources to which Limestone Network may apply to provide any information which Limestone Network may require in connection with a Loan Request;
- disclose any information and/or data relating to the User and its account(s) and/or credit cards (if any) to Limestone Network, or any other information as Limestone Network may deem necessary to:
- any User’s head office, representative and branch offices and/or any related company or associated company of the User, in any jurisdiction;
- any government or regulatory agency or authority;
- any of the Customer’s potential assignee or any credit bureau (including without limitation Credit Bureau Singapore as well as the members of such credit bureau;
- any other third parties, service provider, agents or business partners (including, without limitation, credit reference or evaluation agencies) wherever situated for any purpose whatsoever;
- any other person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by the Law; and
- the Introducer of whom had referred You to the Platform. Such disclosure of Your information in connection with the referral to Your Introducer or Referral Partner is in a manner that is reasonable for the purpose of remunerating such referral to Your Introducer or Referral Partner
- In addition, We may use whatever information that is available about You to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the platform and Services, including informing any third party We deem appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing Your personal information to such third party.
- TERMINATION / SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT / USE OF SERVICE
- We shall not be liable to You for such suspension or termination. If Your account is terminated or canceled for any reason whatsoever, You shall not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, the suspension or termination shall not prejudice Our rights against You for the breach of these terms, for any amounts due or other obligations accrued prior to such suspension or termination. This Clause shall survive the termination of this User Agreement.
- COOPERATION WITH AUTHORITIES AND POLICE ENFORCEMENT
- Each notice or other communication given or made under this Agreement shall:
- be in writing delivered by prepaid first-class post, or by e-mail;
- be deemed to have been received, unless otherwise proven, in the case of a letter, two (2) Business Days if posted to an address within Singapore or ten (10) Business Days if posted to an overseas address and, in the case of an e-mail, at the time when the e-mail was sent; and
be sent to You at the address/e-mail stated in Your User Profile and, in the case of Limestone Network, to the following address:
9 Raffles Place, Level 6 Republic Plaza 1, Singapore 048619
#1106, Level 11 at Exchange Square Building No. 19-20, St. 106, Village 2, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Singapore
E-mail: [email protected]
- THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS
- GOVERNING LAW AND SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION
Limestone Network shall retain all ownership, rights, title, and interests in the Limestone Network Data. You shall retain all ownership, rights, title, and interests in Your User Data. You hereby grant Limestone Network the license to process, transmit, publish, display or use Your User Data in such manner as is necessary for Us to perform the Services.
The platform may contain links to other platforms ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are provided for Your convenience and information only and, as such, You access them at Your own risk. The content of any Linked Sites is not under Our control. We are not responsible for and do not endorse, such Content, whether or not We are affiliated with the owners of such Linked Sites.
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities as required by law. We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity regarding the use of the Services when requested.
A person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall not have or acquire any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement (including, but not limited to, any right to enforce or have the benefit of any exclusion or limitation of liability contained in this User Agreement) under the Civil Code of (Right of Third Parties) Singapore. This Clause shall override any other Clause in this User Agreement that is or may be inconsistent with it.